About Castle View Dental Practice
Castle View is an independent dental practice that has proudly been providing dental care to the local community since 1955. Originally, the practice was located in Park Road, a few hundred metres away from its current location, until it re-located to a bigger premise in 2004. We now have a beautiful view of Tiverton Castle and St. Peters church.
We are proud to be endorsed by the CODE Quality Practice Scheme. This scheme recognises our team’s commitment to continuous improvement in quality, safety and patient care, leading to improved standards year by year.
Environmentally Conscious Dentistry
As a practice we are very aware about our environmental impact and actively try to minimize it.
In January 2022 we installed 27 solar panels on the practice roof generating much of our own electricity. Any excess gets exported back on to the national grid.
So far we have reduced CO2 emmisions by 356kg, that’s the equivalen of planting 16 trees!
Being part of the health care profession, unfortunately we use a huge amount of single use items to comply with regulations. However, we carefully choose the products we use in an attempt minimize our environmental impact, such as using plant-based plastics and re-usable items where possible
The practice also stocks a range of reduced plastic oral health aids such as bamboo toothbrushes which have been very popular with our patients.
We treat all our employees fairly and respectfully, and offer a supportive, friendly working environment.